Monday, August 20, 2012

Avonlea - Milestones

Once in a while I find random photos that my mom passes onto me and it can be hard to fit them into a two page layout. I found this awesome sketch over at 

 Pagemaps
and couldn't resist putting it into action. It is also an exploration into creating a page that chooses not to 'co-ordinate' with the picture colors. Most would have the tendency to be drawn to the burgundy and create the page around that. I chose to keep the colors more with the darker blues and neutrals found in the photo, letting the burgundy color of the dress be it's own color pop!



3 comments:

Mare said...

LOVE this!!! I added it to my Pinterest boards!!!! Love your work, Lady!!!

Pam Klassen said...

Thanks Mary - love yours too!

Pam Klassen said...

Thanks Mary - love yours too!