Sunday, November 18, 2012

where's pammie?

Life - that's where Pammie has been - living life! Taking some time today to catch up on some favorite blogs and post a few cards I've worked on for classes this fall. While some medical issues have been my focus for the past few months, I have managed to hold a few classes. I hope you'll take the time to let me know you're still peeking in occasionally even tho' the artwork offerings haven't been rampant. I'm still here! 


Part of the Partridge & Pear collection - card class - on the left is the kit version and on the right it is snazzied up a bit. 

A little fold back card I thought was fun and pretty - I love butterflies so any time I get the chance to use one I'm on it! 


Another P & P card kit - on the right jazzed up a bit! Fun to be able to put our own personal mark on the basic kits! 


Inspired by Lisa Stenz's Display Tray this is a gift for a dear friend! 

Inspired by fun creations on Pinterest... more P & P paper

Personalize a card box with some great chipboard fonts, add in a selection of everyday cards and you have the makings of a perfect gift for that special someone! (You know the ones you have no idea what to get? LOL) 


Totally out of my realm, this is Basic Grey paper with a Stampendous cling stamp. When I saw the image I just could not pass it up - CLASSIC SANTA! 

Die cut images from CTMH ARTISTE cartridge, some funky paper, bling and ribbon = fun and easy card! 

I really do appreciate those that continue to pop back in - love to hear comments so I know to keep going!
HAPPY PAPERCRAFTING! 

2 comments:

Carla said...

Love your artwork as always Pam!! Gorgeous!! Sorry to hear you've been dealing with medical issues & hope you'll be finding more time to create again soon!

Mare said...

Wonderful!!! You are now pinned (and several times, I might add)........