Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jar Gifts - Mocha Cocoa


 I've always wanted to try doing some gifts in a jar and this year is the year! I had a lot of fun putting together these Mocha Cocoa, and jazzing them up with some great ribbon and a little tag with the recipe inside. 

All craft supplies are Close To My Heart (but of course...lol) and here is the recipe for the

Mocha Cocoa. 


In airtight jar layer
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup Ground Expresso Powder
1 cup powdered milk
3/4 Mini Chocolate Chips
Optional is crushed Peppermint Candy Canes (this adds great color) 

To mix simply dump contents into a large bowl, mix well and return to jar. 3 heaping Tbsp's of mix in one mug boiling water and you have a wonderful hot drink for a cozy evening inside while the snow flies outside! 

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Very cute, Pam. I might have to whip up a cup of this...sounds yummy for a cold night!

Pam Klassen said...

thanks Nancy.... my kid was bugging me for some so I might make him a batch for his stocking! LOL