Thursday, January 31, 2013

be still my beating heart.....

Oh yes it's that time again - hearts, flowers and notes of love floating around. I so enjoy creating Valentines and this year is no exception. This is one of four cards we'll be creating at my Valentine Workshop on Saturday. Created using some Roxy paper (retired) and a few different stamp sets. Can you name them? (I'm so bad about writing these things down to post properly about the cards and layouts I do - I'll try to be better at that)

This card was so fun to do and inspired by this lovely card here

Okay so I felt guilty and went down to find out what I had used.... 
D1548 Whoo's Your Valentine?
D 1486 (retired) For Flowers
D1544 Distressed Backgrounds
S1301 Happy Valentines Stamp of the Month
Ruby, Cotton Candy, Slate: Papers and inks
Artiste and Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges

No comments: