Friday, February 1, 2013

Cricut Love!

Nothing is more fun than creating with the best tools in the industry and the Artiste Cricut Cartridge by Close To My Heart is just that.... one of the best tools

This lovely card comes together in a very short time using the Make it From Your Heart pattern/idea book and the Artiste Cartridge. You might be surprised to know that some of the paper used is from a Christmas package - Partridge and Pear in our Autumn/Winter Idea Book! CTMH has awesome double sided papers that are so versatile you can use them for any occasion. Can you pick it out? 

2 comments:

Mare said...

Nope, I think I gotta steal this one. Seriously. I look at some of the images in the cartridge books (and this was at the top) wondering how I'd every use it....Now I know. Love it!!!

Pam Klassen said...

Steal away Mare, I too have the same issue with 'what the heck do I do with that'....