Saturday, March 16, 2013

A tutorial - inspired simply by ink and paper!






When I found this inspiration on Pinterest I knew this was something that I would be creating for sure. I have been asked to create a selection of cards for a bridal shower (thank you's for the bride to use afterward) and her theme is butterflies. I knew this was the perfect addition to our trio of cards. While starting to put it together I thought it would be fun to create a tutorial to share. My first! I hope you enjoy it and find inspiration too!
Remember you can click on the photo to see better detail. 

















I hope you've enjoyed my first tutorial - as simple as it is... show me your creations using this technique!

2 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Love that! Great tut!

Pam Klassen said...

thanks my friend...wish I could get my video camera going...I would do more! HA