Thursday, November 7, 2013

Close To My Heart Brings home the real deal.....Fast Simple Easy Memory Keeping

 The DETAILS
Scrapbook dozens of photos in no 
time at all with the new Picture My 
Life™ scrapbooking program, designed 
with the signature Close To My 
Heart design flair.
 Select from eight* 
charming themes, each featuring 122 
double-sided cards plus 10 unique 
Memory Protectors™ to capture life 
as it happens. Whether you choose to 
embrace a single theme in your album 
or mix and match for a truly unique 
look, you’ll love the ease, affordability, 
and beauty of the Picture My Life 
programs, each based on a popular My 
Reflections™ paper packet.

Even better, 
you can earn yours free when you sign 
up as a Close To My Heart Consultant 
between November 1–December 15, 2013** (a $24.95 value!)

*Not pictured: two Picture My Life™ scrapbooking 
programs to be released with the February–July 
2014 Idea Book. The Picture My Life Chantilly 
scrapbooking program will not be available until 
February 1, 2014. Images shown represent only a 
sampling of the designs in each program.
**To earn your choice of one Picture My Life 
scrapbooking program free, new Consultants 
must remit $300 in orders by March 31, 2014
Simply Click on any of the Photos for a larger view


No comments: