Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Making your Christmas Cards in Studio J

Click on photo to view larger

I was immensely inspired recently by a fellow CTMH Consultant, Brae Montgomery, grand idea to make Christmas cards using our Studio J online scrapbooking program.
  Click here to see how Brae created her cards with step by step instructions. 

I configured my cards in different sizes than Brae did, however once you get familiar with this technique the possibilites are absolutely endless. 

I will be using my card fronts on bases and adding hard embellishments such as sparkles and ribbon to add some texture. What a fabulous QUICK and easy idea to personalize your holiday cards. 

To play with Studio J (if you haven't yet) simply click here - there is nothing to download or pay for (pay only when you want to print) 


No comments: