Monday, September 1, 2014

DO NOT THINK

Hidy ho there fellow scrappers! I was so inspired by Jennifer at Create By Jennifer when she posted her Skylark PML pages. I dug into my stash this Labour Day weekend and scrapped to my hearts content. 


The ONLY TOOLS I used were - Whisper Ink/Sponge and my Scissors/Trimmer for cutting photo mats! Everything else with the exception of the blingity bling is the Cards from our Picture My Life - Skylark kit. I added in some basic solid cardstock (maybe one sheet) to give it some 'peace' from all the patterns. 



Initially, as I fumbled to replicate Jennifers cards I followed her pages closely. I found as time went on it became easier to add my own touch and spin on them and it went along fabulously. 



As a long time scrapbooker I have agonized over placement and composition of papers, photos and embellishments. Working with the PML kit this weekend had me thinking -----> it's easier
NOT to THINK! LOL 




The project came together quickly - I love the fluidity of the pages and it will be perfect for random photos or even a theme event. 
I invite you to check out the selection of kits we have in various themes at my website. 









Please leave your comments as well as tips and tricks you might have used with these kits. 
If you've not yet tried them...what's holding you back? 


No comments: