Friday, October 2, 2015

•MAKE•IT•Crafty• October Blog Hop Anything FALL!



Welcome to the •MAKE•IT•Crafty•Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring FALL CREATIONS. I'm excited to share the NEVERMORE paper package,a fun fall/halloween themed delight! Thank you to Julie at the ScrapZone for inviting me to participate. We share a love of all things Halloween, this was a fun one to create for!

If you’ve arrive from EMMA'S PAPER ADDICTS ANONYMOUS , you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can work your way around.  If you get lost, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here





I have a love of mini albums and so enjoyed jazzing this 8 x 8 3-ring kraft binder up with the Nevermore paper and all the embellishments! One thing I love about CTMH is the ease with which one can add in product from other sources. Diving into my stash was a blast to add just the right bling. 
The inside pages were created using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for varying sizes of pages and overlays. 


 

 





 Creating the pages is fun, however it's the smaller details such as the embellishments and folds etc that make turning each page a treat! Dry embossing and rolling edges add texture and shiny pretty things add just the right touch of shine!




 Thank you so much for following along on our Blog Hop today! I hope you enjoyed all the lovely artwork. Now it’s time to head on over to Julie at the SCRAPZONE and see her artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas! Look for our next Blog Hop where we will feature beautiful projects, see you soon!

Items Used for this Project 

8 x 8 3-Ring Kraft Binder
Nevermore Paper Package
Nevermore Compliments
Nevermore Assortment
Kraft Paper
Misc Embellishments: Glitter Ribbon (Green) Metal buttons, Mini Staples
Ink colors - Slate, Sunset, Whisper,

For more information on this project please feel free to contact me or shop at pammie.ctmh.com


7 comments:

Cyndy Recker said...

I love mini albums and this is amazing! Great job!!

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

OMG, this is fantastic, love love it. Thank you so much for participating in our Blog hop.

Natalie Racine said...

Wow!!! I love your take on the mini album. I know what I am doing with my Nevermore paper.

Wendy Dodds said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!! Love what you did with the album!!

Lisa Page said...

OMG! Love it!!! Mini albums I tend not to do ... but this sure has inspired me to give it a go! Thanks for participating!

Diana Saunders said...

This is wonderful... I love mini albums too!! Gotta give a Halloween version a while...

Pam Klassen said...

Thank you all for your lovely compliments - I so enjoyed this project and hope to continue with the Make it Crafty blog hop in the future!