Sunday, May 29, 2016

HAPPY TIMES




Only 24 days, 16 hours, and 57 minutes left until Convention 2016 in Orlando and I have to admit I am feeling a bit bummed (wallowing really) about not getting to go this year. NOW DON'T get me wrong - I have a VERY GOOD reason and that is MY BABY is GRADUATING and I wouldn't miss it for all the new product in the world. This accomplishment for him is next to none!
I know my peeps who are going to convention are going to have a blast - and a blast keeping us all informed too about new products and programs.
So until that time I have contented myself with scrapping some photos from last years convention with the HAPPY TIMES May promotion pack. Sorry for the glare - it's sort of difficult to photograph metalics. I love this paper and dug out my "Magic" scrapbooking program book for this layout.
There are still a few days left to get this paper package for FREE! It's fun, gorgeous and multipurpose..... what more could a gal want in a paper? LOL

No comments: