Wednesday, July 27, 2016

and they called it PUPPY LOVE....


Ahhhh are you singing it too! Nothing like a little Donny Osmond or Paul Anka (depending on your generational influences lol) to get one reminiscing about the good old days. OR giggling over the antics of a new puppy... literally! 

We added a new family member to our home this past week .... isn't he the sweetest! He's been long awaited and we are all enjoying him (even the rushed trips out the door to start house training) I'm sure in the years to come he will add much enjoyment to our family :) 



So I was inspired to create a little something featuring a stamp set I've had in my stash for quite a while. It's called Love My Dog and is just cutest. There is a sneak peek of the upcoming Rustic Fundamental paper as well. A fun card (which is on it's way to the breeder as thanks - I hope she likes it) Doesn't it look just like him? I think so!



No comments: