Wednesday, October 11, 2017

OH Snap! It's a Tunnel Card

Cover

I recently picked up the current Close, Paper Scissors Mixed Media magazine (Sept/Oct 2017), & was enthralled by the tunnel card how-to it showcased. I knew I had just the set to show off this card technique. With a few small learning curves it was really quite easy to make and fun trying to figure out where to put all the embellishments I wanted to add to it. 
Showcasing the Gingerbread Friends stamp set & Thin Cuts from Close To My Hearts current Holiday Expressions catalogue, this was fun from start to finish. 

This card has fortified front and back covers with an 'accordian' style insert that gives a tunnel effect as it pops out.
 As long as one isn't adding things that are too lumpy and bumpy it folds up quite nicely into a  great keepsake card for someone special. 




No comments: