We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop. If you came from Nancy's blog at nancyklein.blogspot.ca then you are in the right place!
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Exclusive to CTMH), pg 15- Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Exclusive to CTMH) pg 15
- Silver Glitter Paper, pg 125
- For Always Paper package, pg 32- Sparkles, pg 120
(Frame purchased at local $$ store)
One of the reasons I chose this frame is that the photo is actually sandwiched between two pieces of glass and 'floats' above the background. This gives about half an inch of space in which to create a shadow box effect and allows room to include some 3-D items such as the roses. All the flowers are cut between 1.5 inches and 2.5 inches so that when assembled they are the appropriate size to fit in between the glass and background. Adding embellishments such as sparkles and a few smaller flowers on "top" of the glass adds to the dimension of the project. Over all this is a fun way to add some fun to a simple frame. Keeping the background paper simple allows the eye to rest, however adding more 'texture' without bulk.Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Karen at clearlyprecious.blogspot.ca If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list.
- Michelle ~ mycreationwithmichelle.blogspo
- Darla ~ stampingunderdoctorsorders.blo
- Rosalynd ~ inmyscrappinroom.blogspot.ca
- Nicola ~ timelesscottagenb.blogspot.ca
- Arlene~ arlenescreativespace.blogspot.
- Krista ~ simplycreatingtogether.blogspo
- Sheri ~ sherisays-justscrapit.blogspot
- twirlntime ~ twirlntime.blogspot.ca
- Brae ~ brae-er.blogspot.ca
- Carol ~ craftycarol55.blogspot.ca
- Cheryl ~ scrappercherylctmh.blogspot.ca
- Terry Ann ~ terryanndiack.blogspot.ca
- Janet ~ worksofheart2011.blogspot.ca
- Famida ~ getscrappinfami.blogspot.ca
- Chantal ~ itsahootpapercrafts.blogspot.c
- Nancy ~ nancyklein.blogspot.ca
- Pam ~ p-inks.blogspot.ca
- Karen ~ clearlyprecious.blogspot.ca
- Candra ~ paperdragonfleur.blogspot.ca
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects using some of the designs and paper seen along the way. Join us again in May when we will be featuring some Canvas projects.